This is Nazmul Sarker. I am a professional Social Media Manager. I Will be careful on social media managed to ensure success. I am an expert in SMM (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest). Where everyone loses, I bring victory with my skills. I have work 1 year of experience in social media. I hope you are satisfied with my work.

AppLike: Apps & Rewards

AppLike: Apps & Rewards


AppLike

AppLike: Apps and Rewards is an app that helps you earn money by installing and testing Android apps and games. In reality, what you earn are virtual coins you can redeem for Google Play and Amazon gift cards or credit for your PayPal account. 

Every day, you'll find a selection of apps and games featured on the main page of AppLike: Apps and Rewards. All you have to do is download them through the app, which will redirect you to Google Play, and open them. Do note that you need to at least open the apps you've downloaded, as you won't get your rewards otherwise. 



Another way to earn coins is by inviting your friends to AppLike. For each invitation accepted by one of your friends, you receive a generous number of coins that you can redeem for gift cards or PayPal credit. 

AppLike Apps and Rewards is an app that can be useful for earning a bit of money. Of course, you need to try out a lot of apps and invite quite a few friends in order to earn a decent amount of money. But in just a few days, you might earn enough to go out for a drink.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment