This is Nazmul Sarker. I am a professional Social Media Manager. I Will be careful on social media managed to ensure success. I am an expert in SMM (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest). Where everyone loses, I bring victory with my skills. I have work 1 year of experience in social media. I hope you are satisfied with my work.

Nazmul Sarker

Nazmul Sarker


This is Nazmul Sarker (born 11 December 1991), My Father's name is Amran Sarker. Mother's name is Nasima Akter. We are Five Family members. Father, Mother, & 2 Brother's. My Brother's name Rasel & Rakib. We are happy Family now.I live in Gazipur District at smell village. Name is Gutia, Post Office: Sataish, Thana: Tongi, District: Gazipur. 

Childhood

My Childhood  is very interesting life. Childhood recollections can from a great foundation for my childhood memories essay. Remember me us much, my fast School name is Gutia Government Primary School (class One) at Gutia than Gutia Islamiya Madrasha (Class One to Four) and after change Madrasha. Admission School in class Five at Sataish Follkoli Academic School.

Education Backround


Name of the Degree
Group/
Subject
Institution
Year
Board/
University
MBA
HRM
Fareast International University
2018
Dhaka
BBA
Finance
Fareast International University
2017
Dhaka
H.S.C
Business Study
Tongi govt. College
2012
Dhaka
S.S.C
Business Study
Sataish High School & College
2010
Dhaka

Hobby "Exercise" 



I actually started weight training when I was 16, but I'd been participating in sports, like cricket, for years, so l left that although I was slim, I was-developed, at least enough so that I could start going to the gym and start Bangladesh Bodybuilding. My motivation Salman khan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman.

Television




In 2015, Ones of time I was acting theater drama at Shilpokola academy, than comes my opportunity to work with the media. After working in the media. I came one year later.

Work Place (Job)


My fast work place is Uttara Probontan City. My post Marketing Manager. I do not like to work.
I want to build a good career in Freelancing.

 My Media

Please follow me:
Twitter    

YouTube

Google+


Thanks to everyone
Pray for me. ☺

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment